Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Older Ladies

I didn't know whether to post this under Oldies or Marriage- as it has some good marriage advice- Love is commitment and does not end. It could be under oldies since we can laugh at getting old, all of us will be old sooner or later. Sometimes we can learn through humor as well, so guess it could be posted under  humor- OK- just take 2 minutes and watch the video and let me know where it should be placed. And keep working on your marriage.
I attended a wedding the other day with my granddaughter and as we were following the crowd in for the reception, my granddaughter observed that my slip was showing. She quietly whispered "Grandma it's snowing down south!!!"I whispered back "Darling, Grandma is just grateful that it's not raining!!!"

At my age....when I see a pretty young woman,I wonder what her mom looks like -

You're getting older when you are on vacation and your energy runs out before your money does -

What does every birthday end with?
Y!




No comments:

Post a Comment