Friday, March 20, 2020

Wanted Man












Two weeks ago we were notified our 15 day cruise would be cancelled the following Saturday.(March 7th) They say vacations are full of surprises- I could never imagine all the surprises since that announcement that have happened- I am hoping they will be over by this Sunday, the day our cruise was to end. (22nd) Ironically I would not have had internet those 15 days- but staying home I was put in facebook Jail several times- and someone made me a shirt about that and several asked why I was in facebook Jail? I decided to make a video of an 1969 Johnny Cash song called "Wanted Man". Many photos are posts I may have posted- some, facebook may have removed without me knowing it? This song will have to replace our vacation Video for this year.

Thank You Maureen Johnson who made this shirt- I had over 42 likes on facebook and over 16 comments in just one day. The song is a Johnny Cash song from 1969- a song he seldom sang in his later years. I do hope the song takes your mind away from fear and worry and these two weeks will soon be history.




1 comment: