Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Best Friend

I am so thankful for Janice, my Best Friend. I first met Jan in late 1971 when we moved to Coulee Dam. I first noticed her in my history class, my first class and my first day. (I actually started school a few weeks late when we moved from Fife). We were married Saturday, April 13, 1974. I am so blessed to have shared this life with her- what a gift from God, and one of the best choices I have made.  This is actually an old video, over 12 years old, but she is and always will be, "My Best Friend". Happy Anniversary Janice!
A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words

2 comments:

  1. Thus is awesome as usual Dennis. You always bring out such fundamental truths, yet so few are practicing. A breath of fresh air"! Always. ..you're a true brother and friend . Happy anniversary to you and your bride!
    Geralyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice tribute to Janice!!

    ReplyDelete