Friday, July 11, 2014

Bless His Heart

I hope to meet Aaron Wilburn someday- sure enjoy his humor with the Gaithers. He is also a songwriter and singer- very talented. Check out this clip called Bless His Heart. For you who cannot view it, I posted some humor below from my humor book called "Clean Humor"  Remember, We need to laugh at least 17 times a day.
A Little Hymn Humor 
The Dentist's Hymn: Crown Him with Many Crowns
TheWeatherman's Hymn: There Shall Be Showers of Blessings
The Contractor's Hymn: The Church's One Foundation
The Tailor's Hymn: Holy, Holy, Holy
The Golfer's Hymn: There is a Green Hill Far Away
The Politician's Hymn: Standing On the Promises
The Optometrist's Hymn Open My Eyes That I May See
The IRS Hymn: All to Thee or I Surrender All
The Gossiper's Hymn: Pass It On
The Electrician's Hymn: Send Out Thy Light
The Shopper's Hymn: Sweet By and By


Revised Hymns for the Elderly....
Blessed Insurance
The Old Rugged Face
Just a Slower Walk With Thee
Give Me that Old Timers Religion
Amazing Grace (Considering My Age)
Nobody Knows the Trouble I have Seeing
It is Well with My Soul (but my back hurts)
Go Tell It on the Mountain (And Please Speak Up!)
Precious Lord, Take my Hand (And Help Me Get Up)
Count Your Many Birthdays, Name Them One by One
Guide Me O Thou Great Jehovah(I've forgotten where I parked) 

No comments:

Post a Comment