Saturday, July 5, 2014

Big House

My wife is the greatest- her first day of retirement and she took off with me early Tuesday to go work on our Tumwater House- and did she work! She cleaned the inside of house- I think we had over a dozen bags of garbage and grass clippings as well  as over two rooms of carpet that needed to be disposed of. We slept in the Dining room on our blow up bed that I think has seen better days- it leaked- so about 3 am we were almost on top of each other when center collapsed. I think Taco Time was the only fast food restaurant we ate twice at- well besides starbucks. While she took charge of inside, I worked on outside,- mowing, painting weed wacking, and awning repair. We did not get everything done, but a good start and plan on replacing roof in two weeks if its not raining. We got home last night- a bit tired, but animals missed us  and it is good to be home. She did not want me to take photos of her working- but here are a couple photos taken.
Super weather all week-my good old fashioned painting coveralls. Paint colors are same as our house here.
Our car was full both ways- with mower, ladder, tools and even disposal of carpet.
This video was made several years ago of the house, It has hardwood floors in kitchen, Dining room and Bath, 4 bedrooms, corner lot that is fenced, garage and one block from city park. We need a miracle from God- let us know of anyone looking for a home in that area. 
We lived in this house after moving from Spokane in early 80's. We had Darcie while living there and did home school and daycare in that house. Jan and I turned 30 while living in that house. The neighbors are super, (several still live there) we still have many friends there, and the location cannot be better. I worked for Allen Homes, Dennys Restaurant, Dairyfresh, and Charlies Home Center while we lived there. Evergreen Christian Center was our church home. I love the memories and it needs a family with lots of kids to move in again.
Here is an old photo from 80's- that is probably Dawn and Jeremy and it does snow in Tumwater
 We didn't take any inside photos, but this was from 3 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment