Saturday, October 25, 2014

Blink


Where does Time go? It is 2 months till Christmas and in a couple weeks we will gain an  hour when we turn our clocks back.  The days are already too short and I just wish we would leave the clocks the same all year around.  I know we all have the same amount of time in one day- and I always thought time went slower the older you got- but it does not I think?  Someone said  the best advice in raising kids, "Don't Blink"...For the rest of us, Cherish Each Moment You have today. We are enjoying some days with Jan's brother and sisters-Building Memories.
Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear

Time is money, especially when you are talking to a lawyer or buying a commercial.

Time is a great healer, but a poor beautician.

The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot.

  I'm going to stop putting things off, starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment