Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Lollipop



We loved to take the grandkids to Chuck E Cheese in Spokane. Its amazing how much the kids have grown. I think I experienced my first chuck e cheese in Tacoma when we took our kids there in the early 80's. Its fun to be a kid again- we make our kids grow up too fast in this world. In 1958, this song, Lollipop became #2 on the charts I was only 4 at the time.


A child needs a grandparent, any bodies grandparent, to grow a little more securely into an unfamiliar world.

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart.

An hour with your grandchildren can make you feel young again. Anything longer than that, and you start to age quickly.

Grandchildren are loving reminders of what we're really here for.

Do you know why children are so full of energy? Because they suck it out of their grandparents 






A blonde hurries into the emergency room late one night with the tip of her index finger shot off.
"How did this happen?" the emergency room doctor asked her.
"Well I was trying to commit suicide" the blonde replied.
"What?" sputtered the doctor. "You tried to commit suicide by shooting your finger off???"
"No silly!" the blonde said. "First I put the gun to my chest, and I thought: I just paid $6,000.00 for these breast implants, I'm not shooting myself in the chest.
"So then?" asked the doctor.
"Then I put the gun in my mouth, and I thought: I just paid $3000.00 to get my teeth straightened, I'm not shooting myself in the mouth."
"So then?"
"Then I put the gun to my ear, and I thought: This is going to make a loud noise. So I put my finger in the other ear before I pulled the trigger."

I have a button on my microwave that says "stop time". I assume it means the timer but I don't touch it, just in case

If anyone ever tells you they've lost their voice. They're lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment