Friday, October 3, 2014

Birth to 13 in 3 minutes


Someone did a good job showing how fast our kids grow up in this video called Birth to 13 in 3 minutes. Come to think about it, all my videos try to show how fast time goes by, and each video is a look back no matter how current the photos may be. One of my videos is called Don't Blink- that is how I feel today. Seems only yesterday I was graduating, only yesterday I was married, only yesterday our kids arrived, only  yesterday our grandkids arrived, (my oldest  granddaughter is already 13 if you can believe it) Only Yesterday I started this blog.......
HOW DO YOU SPELL LOVE?
Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can't make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you'll never get back. Your time is your life. That is why the greatest gift you can give someone is your time.
It is not enough to just say relationships are important; we must prove it by investing time in them. Words alone are worthless. "My children, our love should not be just words and talk; it must be true love, which shows itself in action."
Relationships take time and effort, and the best way to spell love is "T-I-M-E."
-- Rick Warren (from The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For?)


Dear Mom, You get mad at me for not acting my age, and then start crying because I'm 'growing up too fast.' Sincerely, pick one!

No comments:

Post a Comment