Friday, October 17, 2014

How to Kill 11 Million People



The Voters Guide arrived in last Saturdays mail. and Election Ballots arrived yesterday for us. I have already filled mine out and will drop it off this morning.  The last primary election had only 33% turnout.  Even sadder than that is how so many Christians will turn there eye to what some a party actually believes, yet support that candidate. The people who believe the church should not be involved in politics were present during Hitler's time as well  I do not like  the title of today's video- it scares me- but there is much truth in it and I must post it. Please take time to listen to the video.  Too often the church chooses to simply just sing louder to tune out the problems. Good Intentions are not enough. As your ballot sits on your counter, I must ask myself how many Christians will actually vote? I have more respect for those who cancel out my vote, than those who will not vote.  Please Vote, and Vote Your Values- Do Something for my grandchildren- VOTE.
From Joyce Williams;
I've had a number of folks say Christians should just be quiet, we are offending folks of a different viewpoint . . . but how will I tell my granddaughter I did/said nothing when I saw what was coming? How will I tell God I chose to be silent or to side with abortion, etc. when I stand before Him? And the old argument, Christians should vote Democratic to take care of the poor is misguided--Jesus told INDIVIDUALS to take care of the poor; not the govt. When govt. does it, we citizens become calloused Scrooges: "Are there not work houses . . .?"; I paid my taxes, let the govt take care of it. Also, if individuals live in an alert, caring way, collectively they WILL affect the govt. We must love all mankind, but evil wins when good people do/say nothing. I still have the right to speak out for those who have no voice; and if I don't speak now, those with no voice will be me and my family, my friends, my fellow Believers!

No comments:

Post a Comment