Thursday, December 11, 2014

Return To The Doghouse

Good News, This is the earliest I have ever been done shopping for Christmas, I think. We don't have cable so I seldom see commercials J.C Penney put out a humorous ad a few years ago called The Doghouse- in fact I posted it on my blog last week and got a few hits & suggested gifts. They also put out one called "Return to the Dog House" that I would like to post today- for all the men who read my blog. Remember- less than 2 weeks till Christmas!

A woman takes her 16-year-old daughter to the doctor. The doctor says, "Okay, Mrs. Jones, what's the problem?"
The mother says, "It's my daughter Darla. She keeps getting these cravings, she's putting on weight and is sick most mornings."
The doctor gives Darla a good examination then turns to the mother and says, "Well, I don't know how to tell you this but your Darla is pregnant. About 4 months would be my guess."
The mother says, "Pregnant?! She can't be, she has never ...ever been left alone with a man! Have you Darla?"
Darla says, "No mother! I've never even kissed a man!"
The doctor walked over to the window and just stares out it. About five minutes pass and finally the mother says, "Is there something wrong out there doctor?"
The doctor replies, "No, not really, it's just that the last time anything like this happened, a star appeared in the east and three wise men came over the hill. I'll be damned if I'm going to miss it this time!"



Just before Christmas, there was an honest politician, a kind lawyer and Santa Claus travelling in a lift of a very posh hotel. Just before the doors opened they all noticed a note lying on the floor. Which one picked it up??
Santa of course, the other two don't exist!

No comments:

Post a Comment