Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Vacation

God has a sense of humor I am sure. I have been praying for rain- and today the forecast is rain/thunderstorms-the same day I have off and we plan on going to Water park in Chelan with the grandkids. Temperature should reach 99.  This song is by Connie Francis, a hit 52 years ago. Connie Francis is still living. This video was made four years ago and probably when last time we had  been there?  I don't know where the summer has gone, but it is going too fast. I still am praying for Rain- (the thunderstorms can hold off) and maybe the forecast will scare others away and we can have more of the park to ourselves today? Today it is time to VACATION.
Make some memories this year- no matter what the price of gas reaches. Go Ahead and take A VACATION!" As someone once said, "The bigger the summer vacation the harder the fall.
Instead of a new video, let me just post a few photos. I did not take many myself- too busy. I actually rode every slide they had I think. We got there at 10am opening and left around 5pm. the grandkids had been there already this summer and had it all planned out- yes they wore me out. Darcie packed a lunch for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment