Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Summer Breeze

In 1972, one of the big summer songs was Summer Breeze. Most of you do not remember that. I can barely remember that summer, and what I did. It was my first summer living in Coulee Dam and just before my senior year of school.  Today we are going to  Silverwood with Darcie and the kids.  I enjoy putting music to photos and it brings  back such great memories. It also has eliminated photo albums for me, which could be bad?   Here are  some photos our  Silverwood trip to an old song  called Summer Breeze that I made two years ago.  Last year it was just Trent and us who went, but it has been a tradition for years to go to Silverwood in the summer- whoever can join us.  I can't believe how fast this year is going by! (Mid-August already!) This will be a short trip, and I plan on being back at work tomorrow- but so looking forward to the Silverwood Tradition- but will miss the stay at Quality Inn in Spokane and Chuck E Cheese this time.
Here are some photos from this years Silverwood trip;
 Anyone Find Cody?
Caitlyn and Cody

Time for a quick Recharge while waiting for big folks...


Train Deputies with Caitly and Billy just before 7pm Train Ride
Emilee and I rode this ride together- 140 feet down quite quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment