Friday, August 1, 2014

Forgiveness


Mark Gungor has a marriage Series called Laugh Your Way to A Better Marriage. We bought the video (right now it is loaned out). He is also a pastor and I have 16 of his videos under the label, Marriage-Gungor. This is part of that marriage seminar, on Forgiveness. It does not just apply to Marriage or married people.

A minister parked his car in a no-parking zone in a large city because he was short of time and couldn't find a space with a meter. So he put a note under the windshield wiper that read: "I have circled the block 10 times. If I don't park here, I'll miss my appointment. FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES." When he returned, he found a citation from a police officer along with this note. "I've circled this block for 10 years. If I don't give you a ticket, I'll lose my job. LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION."    

No comments:

Post a Comment