Monday, February 10, 2014

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Nothing like traveling with children in the car, who needs to go to Disneyland for Entertainment, with kids around. Its so much more fun if you have grandkids with you- I remember my parents taking me to the Woodland Park Zoo in the mid 60's and I hope to go there this summer again. This video uses the music of "The Lion sleeps Tonight" and photos of our trip there a few years ago. We have lots of little trips planned this summer, most of them after June.
Theme songs For Bible Characters:

Noah...Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
Adam and Eve.....Strangers In Paradise
Lazarus........The Second Time Around
Esther........I Feel Pretty
Job........I've Got A Right To Sing The Blues
Moses........The Wanderer
Jezebel........The Lady Is A Tramp
Samson........Hair
Salome........I Could Have Danced All Night
Daniel........The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Joshua........Good Vibrations
Peter........I'm Sorry
Esau.........Born To Be Wild
Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego....Great Balls Of Fire
The Three Kings........When You Wish Upon A Star
Jonah..........Got A Whale Of A Tale!
Elijah........Up, Up And Away
Methuselah........Stayin' Alive!
Nebuchadnezzar........Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment