Sunday, February 23, 2014

Chosen

I used to be a tape junkie- that is, I would collect special recordings I would hear from Focus on the Family and other broadcasts. Now with over 750 video blogs, maybe I have replaced cassettes  with videos? (I lost many cassettes in our house fire) "Chosen" by Bob Benson was one of my favorites and I was happy to find it posted on youtube yesterday. Bob Benson is no longer with us and I look forward to meeting him on the other side. I like to be chosen- whether it be to be your friend on facebook or to win something I have entered. Once I was chosen for 3 free nights in Maui!  In fact I will delete any post that does not get a like or comment within 24 hours. Yes, There have been times when I have not been chosen. Everyone wants to be chosen. You have been chosen by God- never forget that! He Chose you before you were born and has a plan for your life. God Loves You Very Much!
 
“Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.”

No comments:

Post a Comment