Thursday, February 20, 2014

McDonalds Bear Commercial

Here is a 2011 McDonalds Commercial shown at Superbowl. Its been quite awhile since I have eaten at McDonalds- I used to enjoy their McChicken sandwiches for 1.00- don't know if they have those prices or sandwiches still? I love Wendys 99 cent Chipolte Chicken sandwich. In the meantime, I posted some bear jokes for you who cannot view the video on your phone.

I invited a teddy bear round for dinner yesterday. I offered him some food but he said no thanks I'm stuffed

Q: What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A: A gummy bear!

Q: What do you get if you cross a grizzly bear and a harp?
A: A bear faced lyre!

Q: What do you get if you cross a skunk with a bear?
A: Winnie the PU!

Q: What do you call a wet bear?
A: A drizzly bear

No comments:

Post a Comment