Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ronald Reagan Wit and Humor

Happy Birthday to Ronald Reagan. I debated to post this under humor or politics- I decided on politics as it needs more humor like this. I have an entire joke book devoted to Political Jokes and though the names change, the humor lives on over and over again. I hope when I am gone people can think of my  humor just as much as where I stood on issues.
My definition of a redundancy is an air bag in a politician's car.

Washington is a place where politicians don't know which way is up and taxes don't know which way is down.


America is a country where half the money is spent buying food, and the other half is spent trying to lose weight.

Remember when Ronald Reagan was president.
We also had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash...
Now we have Obama and no hope and no cash

No comments:

Post a Comment