Thursday, January 1, 2015

Walking In The Sunshine

My First Blog for 2015! I actually started this blog on May 8th, 2009.  In 2011 my goal was one a day, which I failed to make, and last year it was 25 a month which I did make. This years goal is probably 10 Per month (2 per week?)- partly due to the blog acting funny when I get over 800 blogs and partly so I can spend less time in front of computer and more with family and friends. I would like to focus more on videos I make myself;  as facebook posts many youtube videos already and you can log on to youtube yourself just as easy. This is a video  I made several years ago- but a good reminder and prayer that you will Walk in the Sunshine everyday this year. It also reminds me how fast my grandchildren are growing up. Roger Miller wrote/sang this song in 1967- before many of you were even born.  I hope you will make suggestions/comments on how I can do better as well as take time to visit my blog and the 60 labeled categories already posted. So far as of today, I have had a total of 290,950 hits. Happy New Year!
“Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to. “

I can't believe it's been a year since I didn't become a better person


“May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions!”

No comments:

Post a Comment