Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Little Girl

I don't know how many videos I have made of my grandkids- I just need to find more songs.  Tim McGraw sings a song called My Little Girl, often wonder what it is like for a grandpa to watch his granddaughter date and later marry? I added some photos to this song, some photos I borrowed, but you can see she is growing up but will always be my little girl. I have so much to be thankful for, thankful for my three children,  and our six grandkids. This video contains photos of Emilee. Whether it by my girls or my granddaughters, they will always be My Little Girl. Maybe God allows the distance as they grow older to allow them to grow up and to date?
Emilee was doing a cartwheel and her hand slipped, she landed on her elbow on concrete, She now wears a Cast. She is also fighting a sore throat. Hang in There Emilee

No comments:

Post a Comment