Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bengy and the Zipper

I love pastors who have a sense of humor-I love the verse that says A Merry Heart is like good medicine.  I am not sure if this story it really true or not- but its funny. Sometimes we need a good laugh to relax. This video is  by Dennis Swanberg and called Bengy and the Zipper from a couple years ago.  
Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After marriage, the "y" becomes silent.

First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

A woman is trying to board a bus, but her skirt is
tight and she can't step up. She reaches behind her and lowers the
zipper a bit and tries again. Skirt's still too tight. She reaches behind
her and lowers the zipper some more. She still can't get on, and
lowers the zipper a third time. Suddenly, she feels two hands on her butt,
trying to push her up onto the bus. She spins around and says, "Sir, I
don't know you well enough for you to do that!" The guy says, "Lady, I
don't know you well enough for you to unzip my fly three times either."

No comments:

Post a Comment