Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What Are You Living For

New Years Day is a good day to ask "What are You Living For;" as in todays video. I have lived through 58 new years now- never know when it will be my last. My goal for this year is to live as if it was my last day. There is nothing negative about saying we do not know what tomorrow holds, or to make sure we are ready for our final day.  I have put my trust in God who holds tomorrow in his hand. I have also accepted Christ as my savior, and know where I am going should I die. Christians never need to say goodbye- just see you on the other side.  I wish you a Happy New Year and all of Gods Blessings.
"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jer. 29:11

Your Life.
Is made up of defining moments.
Let God define those moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment