Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The most pressing Moral Issue?

I admire Mike Huckabee and wish he was president. In 2007, someone asked Mike Huckabee, "what was most pressing moral issue facing America?"  I don't think the person asking the question really wanted an answer, nor has America heeded the answer.  The biggest difference in the two parties today is  "morality."  There never has been a bigger difference in the two parties. The Democrats have taken God out of their platform and it is apparent Christians are not welcome. It is not a candidate telling me what I want to hear, it is what God calls right/wrong and sin does not change no matter what a politican or preacher says.  Its interesting to listen to their solutions to all the killings; but ignoring the more than 544,000 aborted babies since Roe VS Wade. Values are important to me- I wish I had more than just 15 blogs on that subject- but then it is not a popular topic anymore- it certainly shows in the news. But then Values are caught and not taught as some may say.

No comments:

Post a Comment