Thursday, January 3, 2013

One Mom Heart to Another

 We do not honor mothers enough, and so often we are afraid we may offend mothers if we mention the one over another style- that we avoid honoring all moms? I would just like to say thank you to the moms who go the extra mile to raise their children and not expect the goverment or others to do it for them.  I am thankful my mom and Jans mom did not have to work outside the home in raising children. It has become almost a negative thing to stay home with your children today?  I have decided to create a label just for mothers. My goal is not to make any mom feel less worthy- rather just the opposite, to thank them and challenge them as they raise the most important people in the world- their Children. 
Matthew: What did the mother rope say to her child?
Jim: What?
Matthew: “Don’t be knotty.”


Robbie: Larry’s mother had four children. Three were named North, South and West. What was her other child’s name?
Bobbie: East?
Robbie: No. Larry.

Things Mom Would Never Say
•"How on earth can you see the TV sitting so far back?"
•"Yeah, I used to skip school a lot, too"
•"Just leave all the lights on... it makes the house look more cheery"
•"Let me smell that shirt -- Yeah, it's good for another week"
•"Go ahead and keep that stray dog, honey. I'll be glad to feed and walk him every day"
•"Well, if Rahul's mamma says it's OK, that's good enough for me."
•"The curfew is just a general time to shoot for. It's not like I'm running a prison around here."
•"I don't have a tissue with me ... just use your sleeve"
•"Don't bother wearing a jacket - the wind-chill is bound to improve"

No comments:

Post a Comment