Friday, January 18, 2013

Arobics, Childcare & Lullaby's

Humor comes in all forms and styles. I have several videos by Kerri Pomarolli- I don't think I have this one yet. As you can see by my videos- they can be funny without using 4 letter words. Kerri deals with exercise and her two year old child in this video. For you who cannot enjoy the video, I posted a few jokes below for  you.
A guy is walking down the street with his friend. He says to his friend, "I'm a walking economy." His friend replies, "How's that?" "It's like this: my hair line is in recession, my stomach is a victim of inflation, and the combination of these factors is putting me into a deep depression." **

THE GREATEST WEIGHT-LOSS SECRET OF ALL-TIME: THERE IS A NEW DIET THAT WILL FINALLY HELP MILLIONS OF AMERICANS TO LOSE WEIGHT: THE HIGH PRICE OF FOOD. **

Two Yuppettes were shopping. When they started to discuss their home lives, one said, "Seems like all Bruno and I do anymore is fight. I've been so upset I've lost 20 pounds in weight."
"Why don't you just leave him then ?" asked her friend.
"Oh ! Not yet." the first replied, "I like to lose at least another ten to fifteen pounds first."**

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.

All people smile in the same language.

Start every day with a smile and get it over with.

People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.

Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.

If you haven’t seen your wife smile at a traffic cop, you haven’t seen her smile her prettiest

Smile – it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment