Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Childs Prayer

I love when kids pray- they are honest and so sincere. I so enjoy being a Grandpa- this video is called a childs prayer for Grandpa by Ken Davis. Although this is funny, I also know the importance of a childs prayer- I have always said I would prefer a childs prayer over many adults prayers I think. for those who cannot view the video on your internet connection- here are some childs prayers posted below;
Childrens Prayers:
"Lead a snot into temptation." (Praying for her sister to get into trouble)
A four year old girl prayed, "And forgive us our trash baskets as we forgive those who put trash in our baskets."
A little boy prayed, "God, if you can't make me a better boy, that's OK. I'm having a good time the way I am."
"Give us this day our jelly bread."
"Give us this steak and daily bread, and forgive us our mattresses."
"Hail, Mary, full of grapes."
"Our Father, who art in heaven, how didja know my name?"
"He suffered under a bunch of violets." (Pontius Pilate)

No comments:

Post a Comment