Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Going to The Zoo

 
I hope you have several vacation plans this year by now. I made this video several years ago when we went to the Woodland Park Zoo with the grandkids. It is so much fun being a Grandpa. I remember my parents taking me to the Woodland park Zoo back in the 60's as well as the Roosevelt Zoo in Minot North Dakota. And here are some jokes for you regarding the Zoo for  you who cannot view the video on your tablets.
Why did the Irishman buy two tickets to the zoo? One to get in and one to get out.
I was in the zoo last week. Really? Which cage were you in?

I took my son to the zoo yesterday. Really, did they accept him?

Fred was definitely more than a bit dumb; when his pal asked him how he had enjoyed his day at the zoo, he replied, “it was a total con! I saw a sign that said To The Monkeys, so I followed it and saw the monkeys. Then I saw another sign that said To The Bears, so I followed that and saw the bears. But when I followed a sign that said To the Exit, I found myself out on the street.”

Caller: Finally! I got through! I’ve been trying to call the zoo for hours! Zookeeper: Yes, all our lions were busy

What’s the difference between a Northern zoo and a Southern zoo? In a Northern zoo you have the name of the animal and the Latin name underneath. In a Southern zoo you have the name of the animal and a recipe underneath.

You don’t see many reindeer in zoos, do you? No. They can’t afford the admission

No comments:

Post a Comment