Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Never Grow Up

I kinda think there could be some tears shed, as children start school this week. Everyone handles this event differently. I added a few photos to a song my daughter enjoys, a reminder how fast children grow up. I am not sure I can honestly say; "Never Grow Up," to my grandkids- but I do wish them the best as they do grow up, may they make wise decisions in life and I pray they choose their friends wisely. I am learning to cherish today and enjoy each moment today brings. Can you believe that I have a 11th, 8th, two in 6th. a 3rd Grade and two year old Grandchild, already?
 A book never written: “When Does School Start?”
 by Wendy Belrings.
David: Why did the broom get a poor grade in school?
Dan: I don’t know. Why?
David: Because it was always sweeping during class!
 What kind of school do you go to if you’re…
…an ice cream man? Sundae school.
…a giant? High school.
…a surfer? Boarding school.
…King Arthur? Knight school.


Mother: How did you find school today ?
Daughter: I just got off the bus and there it was !


Son: I'm not going back to school tomorrow !
Father: Why not ?
Son: Well I've been there a whole day, I can't read, I can't write and they won't let me talk, so what's the use ?

No comments:

Post a Comment