Thursday, May 28, 2015

Real Men Of Genius (05)

Ten years ago I made this first video of the striping crew to a commercial called Real Men of Genius. Two have been on the crew longer than I have; Alana Johnson and Al Willms. This is my 12th summer on crew after working for 10 years in maintenance previously. (Prior to that I worked 8  years for WUTC in three different locations)  Last year we put out 37,750 gallons of White Paint, 25,250 gallons of Yellow Paint and 383,590 pounds of glass beads. I think I used over 250 spray cans of paint for spotting and marking.
Work is either fun or drudgery. It depends on your attitude. I like fun
This photo was taken last fall of crew  and is the same as this years crew  (we don't get older)
Left to Right;Dennis Hendricks, Steve Lupton, Beau Strutzel, Sid Simon, Alana Johnson, Al Willms

No comments:

Post a Comment