Monday, May 18, 2015

Snoopy VS The Red Baron

I sure enjoyed the Grand Parenting Class yesterday by LifeTrac Ministries. I highly recommend it. I have a long ways to go and it challenged me to be more proactive. Its always fun to hear how others are doing it  My older grandkids do not like photos of them used anymore- so here is an old video I made years ago of our trip to the Air Museum in Seattle. I need to work on more one on one visits with the grandkids and I hope they never outgrow visiting museums and parks. 
 "Snoopy vs. the Red Baron" is a novelty song written by Phil Gernhard and Dick Holler and recorded in 1966 by the Florida-based pop group, The Royal Guardsmen. The single made number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 (US) chart during the week of December 31, 1966. The Royal Guardsmen went on to record several other Snoopy-themed songs, including two follow-ups to "Snoopy vs. the Red Baron" – "The Return of the Red Baron" and "Snoopy's Christmas" – together with other tunes such as "Snoopy for President". In 2006 they released "Snoopy vs Osama"  I bet you did not know they got sued for using the name Snoopy, since it was trademarked. I added some photos of our visit to the Aircraft Museum in Seattle, several years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment