Monday, May 25, 2015

Until Then

Today Is Memorial Day- I cannot put flowers on all the graves of my loved ones today. My Mom, Dad, Sister are laid to rest in Minot, North Dakota. My mom died on this date in 1996. I have a wonderful Church Family that I am so thankful for. Its been a tough year; too many have gone home to their rewards.  I owe a lot to those who paved the way for us, and were examples by the life they lived. I added a few photos to the song written by Stuart Hamblin in 1958, called Until Then. Janet Pascel sings the song and I hope the music blesses you, today as we remember (and recognize some of) those who have gone on- but never forgotten. To those who have gone on and accepted Christ, I say "Until Then"... to those who are still with us, I say "Finish Strong" 

No comments:

Post a Comment