Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve already! This has to be one of my favorite Christmas Videos-  I think we should live every day as Christmas Eve- waiting for Christ's  Arrival and looking forward to the good things in store for us. It has been a good year and Christmas will not end for me tomorrow. To you who are discouraged- don't give up- Christmas is Coming. We actually do not know what day Christ was born on.  I would like to thank the many police who will work this holiday again to keep us safe, as well as thank the people who influenced my life in growing up. As todays video states, we do not know how our lives will impact others- everything we do affects so many others. I wish to thank so many that had such a impact on my life- many have gone on- but their impact has not only affected my life, I think it has affected many other lives they never dreamed it would. I think back to neighbors, pastors, SS teachers, family. Even the ones I never met, like the ones who led my grandparents to the Lord back in North Dakota before I was born. Lets not forget the Gaither Homecoming family and many gospel singing groups who influenced my life. Thanks to the many employers who gave me a chance and believed in me. Lets not forget the co-workers I have worked with. No, I did not forget my best friend and wife of almost 41 years- Thanks Janice- I sure Love You! And Again, Thank "you", for taking time to read these blogs, it has become a hobby, and I hope has influenced your life, and will cause you to have a Merry Christmas. Oh yes, and thanks to those who gave so I could have extra presents when I was young and my parents were struggling to get ahead. We never know when our time is up down here- May those who come after us find us Faithful. Merry Christmas. 
What did Adam say on the day before Christmas?
 It's Christmas, Eve

This holiday season, in lieu of gifts, 
I've decided to give everyone my opinion.

'A woman went into a post office to buy some stamps for her Christmas cards. What denomination do you want ? asked the lady at the counter. 'Good God!' she replied, Has it come to this? I suppose you'd better give me twenty Catholic and twenty Presbyterian.

No comments:

Post a Comment