Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Watching My Grandson Grow Old - Always be Mine -Trent

Today is Trent's Birthday! Time goes by so fast, this is an old video of Trent, I can't keep up with him growing up so fast. I wish him life's best and pray Gods richest Blessings on his life. Happy Birthday Trent!
Trent, Cody and I just a few years ago in our Living Room

A couple years ago on his Birthday when I could still carry  him on my shoulders
Trent and I at Silverwood a few years ago
Wish we could see more of his basketball and Football games
This video is actually an old one made several years ago- and I realize that Steve and Annie Chapman wrote it about their son, but the message is the same- "wherever you go, or what ever you do, I will always love You- you can lean on me anytime- you will always be mine...." Happy Birthday Trent


No comments:

Post a Comment