Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas With a capital C

I really hope you have a Merry Christmas. As you can tell, it is not about a date- it is about my savior who came as a Baby from Heaven to live a sinless life and rise from the dead for my sins. I make no appologies nor do I force my beliefs on you. I spell Christmas with a Capital C and agree with Brad Stine in this video. I certainly do not agree with everyone on facebook, but that is your  right and you will not see me forcing you to stop or believe as I do. Thank you for respecting  my rights and freedoms.
I was telling my three boys the story of the Nativity and how the Wise Men brought gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh for the infant Jesus. Clearly giving it a lot of thought, my six-year-old observed, "Mom, a Wise Woman would have brought diapers."

No comments:

Post a Comment