Monday, December 8, 2014

Gaither Christmas Comedy


Christmas means so many different things to each of you- my heart goes out to those who lost a loved one this past year, to those who things have not gone as you planned it, and are discouraged. Do not Give UP!! Things will work out in the end, and if they have not worked out yet, then its not the end yet! Someone wrote; "Christmas means never having to be Alone"- Perhaps some will take that wrong, if they have not accepted the gift and why we celebrate Christmas. "Wise Men still seek him"...He is not in the manger and he is not in the tomb- "He Is Risen!" ........ Fear Not, I bring you tidings of great joy....Someone has said there are 365 Fear Nots in the Bible, one for every day of the year. Have A Merry Christmas.
Thanks for the electric guitar you gave me for Christmas," little Chris Cody said to his uncle the first time he saw him after the holidays. "It's the best present I ever got."  "That's great," said his uncle. "Do you know how to play it?"  "Oh, I don't play it," the little fellow said. "My mom gives me a dollar a day not to play it during the day and my dad gives me five dollars a week not to play it at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment