Friday, November 7, 2014

Workout

Someone sent me this video last year-  this video is not your normal exercise video. I know she has talent, but I also know she has worked hard to do what she can do so easily. Great Job.

WHEN Francis hit his late 40s, he started jogging. A few weeks later the familiar figure was no longer going past our house. "Have you stopped running?" I asked him.  "The first week I ran one block and walked one block," Francis began. "The next week I ran two blocks and walked a block. The third week I ran three blocks and walked two blocks.  "The fourth week," Francis concluded, "the math got so darned hard that I just gave it up."

A FRIEND wanted me to enroll in an aerobics class. "No. Absolutely not!" I exclaimed. "I tried that once."  "What happened?" she asked, looking puzzled.  "I twisted, hopped, jumped, stretched and pulled," I replied. "And by the time I got those darn leotards on, the class was over!"

WHILE I was working at a fitness club, a co-worker was showing a new member around. Turning to the trainer the woman said, "I don't feel comfortable here. I feel fat, ugly and not properly dressed. Everyone seems to be thin, beautiful and wearing the nicest aerobic outfits." In an attempt to make the unhappy woman feel at home, the fitness trainer replied, "You shouldn't feel that way. Not everyone here is the way you describe. Look at the fat man riding the bicycle over there. He's not well dressed." The woman stared at the trainer and said, "That's my husband."

No comments:

Post a Comment