Saturday, November 22, 2014

Little Bitty Pretty One

For 20 years I have known Abigail the Clown- but only made one video of her and really do not  know her that well. Yes, I have spent Royal Family Camp with her but most of the time I see her getting ready and then she is gone in a hurry. When she returns she is usually tired and hungry so I don't see her much then. She loves to do Birthday parties for children and also usually is in the parades. I don't know how many missionary trips she has been on- two years ago she went to both Uganda and Thailand. Most of her trips are with Janice- but I can sneak along when they are with the Grandkids. Somehow I get the bills of all the balloons she orders for herself and others. She received a photo with a note dated May 1, 1999 that reads; They wouldn't believe that I was a clown in the Wenatchee Apple Blossom Parade. You made the world go away. I was a Kid Again... And now I have this picture to put on my dart board. Thanks for a Great Day. Jack Raymons, Muckiltio, WA.. She also has a photo and signature from Shirley Jones. Today she is scheduled to attend the adoption celebration.

Why did the clown go to the doctor?
(Because he was feeling a little funny!)

I'd like to take over the clown's job!
(Those are big shoes to fill!)

What should you do if you're attacked by a group of clowns?...
(Go for the juggler/jugular!)

Why did the clown throw his clock out of the window?
(He wanted to see time fly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment