Wednesday, November 5, 2014

This could be us Someday

I do not ever intend to make fun of anyone in my blogs and most blogs are for me instead of others. I love funny commercials, and Caltex has a good one here, maybe it could be me someday? I hope it brings a smile to your face and if not, let me post some songs for you old timers below. Actually I think it is about a company who boasts their employees go the extra mile- now that is a good goal and concept for anyone.
If you are over 55- you may remember some of these song titles from yester years.
Herman's Hermits --- Mrs.. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker .
Ringo Starr --- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends.
The Bee Gees --- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.
Bobby Darin --- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash
Roberta Flack--- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.
Johnny Nash --- I Can't See Clearly Now.
Paul Simon--- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver.
The Commodores --- Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom.
Marvin Gaye --- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.
Procol Harum--- A Whiter Shade of Hair.
Leo Sayer ---You Make Me Feel Like napping.
The Temptations --- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone.
Abba--- Denture Queen .
Tony Orlando & Dawn--- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.
Helen Reddy --- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore.
Leslie Gore--- It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I Want To.
Bonnie Tyler - It's My Heartburn
The Beach Boys - Help Me Rhonda (Get Up Out of My Chair)
And my favorite:
Willie Nelson --- On the Throne again!


Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.

The Senate is investigating deceptive sweepstakes practices. These companies target the elderly and make them think they will receive a bunch of money, but in reality they never see any of it.
The most popular of these scams is called Social Security

No comments:

Post a Comment