Sunday, June 16, 2013

Proverbs 27:17- Men and Mentors


Today is Fathers Day 2013. I pause to think of those who have mentored me and helped me. God has placed them in my life and I am so grateful. Some have encouraged me and some have challenged me. Both have sharpened me like Iron sharpens Iron. Family Life has put out a great video series called "Stepping Up". Our church may have this series this fall- I hope to attend. This video is from that series. I hope you will look for ways to improve your legacy that you will leave  behind.  Do the Best you can. Have  A Happy Fathers Day.
“One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment