Saturday, June 8, 2013

Caitlyn"s Graduation

Yesterday was a special Day-we were able to attend Caitlyn's Graduation from Kindergarden. I never went to kindergarden myself- but did graduate 40 years ago last  May 25th in Coulee Dam. Seeing what she has learned this past year makes me realize how much more I could have achieved in life maybe with that extra  year? Caitlyn is growing up way too fast but I am so proud of her. Her school is only 2 blocks from us, and we love to play on the playground equipment with grandkids and we love their music programs. She had a good teacher- Mrs. Mills.  It was encouraging to hear the dreams and goals of each of her friends as well- I want to help them reach those goals and hope they never give up reaching.
Caitlyn on Graduation from Kindergarden- 6-7-13

No comments:

Post a Comment