Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Power of Laughter

Someone said a laugh is a smile with the volume turned up. I certainly am not saying everything is a joke and you must be giggly- but I know the power and importance of laughter. I am concerned when I fail to see anyone laugh, I think that is true of some children and many adults. I am watching as my grandkids laugh and try to make others laugh- that is good. Pastor Joel Osten shared some thoughts on this that I am using for todays blog- I can only say, Amen! The news has been tough- time for a laugh to releive stress.

God Answers Knee-Mail"

"Get rich quick. Count your blessings!"

"God grades on the cross, not on the curve"

"Hell! I thought it didn’t matter what you believed as long as you were sincere!"

"If man came from apes... Why are there still apes?"

"If you think it's hot now, just wait."

"May all your troubles be as short as your New Year's resolutions"

"Screaming Oh God!" "Oh God!" in bed on Sunday morning doesn't count as going to church"

"T.G.I.F. - Thank God I'm Forgiven"

No comments:

Post a Comment