Saturday, August 1, 2015

Never Be Anyone Else But You

I enjoy making videos as a hobby- probably almost 200 of these blogs include videos I made out of the 799 posted.  In fact I get too busy with other hobbies at times, to work on those I think. I had to put a photo of each of my grandchildren in the video so I could post it under grandchildren- they will be easy to spot, they are the cutest ones. It is fun to be around babies, they give us renewed hope for the future and so many smiles to our face. Today, I hope this video gives you new hope and brings a smile to you face- its ok to laugh too- Enjoy Ricky Nelson in the song "Never Be Anyone Else But You"
To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word "boo." 

No comments:

Post a Comment