Wednesday, July 29, 2015

You Are A Treasurer- Emilee

Happy Birthday Emilee! You have brought so much joy into the world by being yourself. God has a wonderful plan for your life and a very special purpose for you. It is so neat to see your talents and interests that are unique and yet see how you care and work with those around you. May you have a wonderful life and may all your dreams and wishes come true. Never Give up or sell yourself short. You Are A Treasurer!  We Love you and are so proud of you. Happy Birthday.




Happy Birthday Emilee! she has reminded me of what is really important in this life. This video was taken in 2010 at her birthday party back then.
“A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.”
"I've learned that children's eyes observe more than there ears ever hear and the example we set for them determines their actions."
Example is not the main thing in influencing others, it's the only thing

No comments:

Post a Comment