Saturday, August 22, 2015

Do It Again (silverwood)

For years its been a tradition to go to Silverwood theme park one day each year with the grandkids. I look forward to it even though things change and some have outgrown it.  I am posting a video from Silverwood made five  years ago,  to show how  fast the grandkids are growing up. I hope you are able to build some memories this summer with a vacation somewhere, with someone special. My vacation videos may not mean to much to you, but the memories, they make me want to "Do It Again" The song was released as a single on July 8, 1968 by the Beach Boys
Those are not our grandkids, that is Jeremy and Darcie at Silverwood back in 1989?
This is Sue, Keisha, Emilee and Grace getting ready for Silverwood back in ??
This is the year Cody was just a half inch too short to ride many of rides he wanted to go on at Silverwood

No comments:

Post a Comment