Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Donald DuCette

August 4th is a special Day- it is Donald DuCette's Birthday. Happy Birthday Donald. I am double blessed to have Donald as my friend and as my brother in law. I hope this birthday is a great one and you have many more. Remember, Getting old is not that bad when you consider the Alternative.

I love playing Phase 10 with Donald and Janice- he has been up here and we were just down to see him this spring as in this photo. We really enjoyed ourselves, but I forgot to include some of that trips photos in this video.
 
I thought he was joking when he said we were in California now. We visited the Lava Beds national park- very interesting and memorable trip.
I think we visited a half dozen caves that day.
I could have made a video of that trip, just could not find a song that fits with lava rocks...that was a fun trip- thanks for the memories Donald and  Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment