Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sanctuarian Rhapsody

Its been one year since Jan retired as children's pastor.  I think she is busier now than before- so that is why I am not in a hurry to retire- hopefully 5 more years or more for me.  Jan started teaching Children's Church at Evergreen, in Olympia, in the early 80's. We actually  worked together as a team back then.  One of her students is not only a childrens pastor, but was speaker at Lost Lake Camp a few years ago. She started teaching children's church in Wenatchee in the late 80's- now many of her children are now married with their own kids in childrens church now.  She has had some great helpers who have been so faithful. We have so much talent in our church and its great to see how great Childrens Church has become and urge you to check it out. I made this video several years ago that I hope brings back memories or a smile to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment