Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I Can't Stop Loving You

Ray Charles died on June 10th, 2004. Ray Charles early life story is kind of sad. He watched his brother die in a bathtub accident when he was 4. He started loosing his sight at 5 and He was blind by age 7. His dad died when he was l0 and mom died when he was 15. At age of 31; he said he was hooked on drugs since he was 16? In 1947 he moved to Seattle, the farthest distance from Florida he could find. The song I can't stop loving you was #1 for 10 weeks in 1962. Ray had numerous wives and children. Charles gave 10 of his 12 children checks for one million USD in December 2002 at a family luncheon, while the other two could not make it. He died on June 10th, 2004 from liver cancer. He may not be your hero, but I certainly give him credit for ending his life on a lot higher note than he was dealt with in his youth. One of the photos are of him with Ronald Reagan- that is far better than most can claim. I added photos of Jan to it about 5 years ago-It is my 7th most viewed videos on youtube.com with over 16,000 views.The last I looked, it had 15 likes and one dislike. I am thankful for my wife! I love the memories and can say even more boldly; “Jan- I Can’t Stop Loving You!”

No comments:

Post a Comment