Thursday, January 8, 2015

2014 Real Men of Genius

I worked with a great crew in Striping this year and I felt bad I did not make a video, since I have made a video since 2005. It is hard to find new songs, and I refused to use "Hiway to Hell" for this years song. I have used "Real Men of Genius" six times; as well as "On the Road Again", Life is A Highway", "White Line Fever", I Walk The Line", Draggin The Line, "Forever Young" as well as Driving A Truck and Mr. Gasser Passer. Well, for 2014 it is a one minute song called "Real Men Of Genius"again. I really have enjoyed working on the Striping crew and am looking forward to where they assign me this summer. If you missed any other striping videos, simply click on "work-WSDOT" label on right.

My boss called me into his office today.
“We both know you’re not the brightest spark here, Simon,” he said, “but over the last 5 years you’ve never been sick or late and I think you deserve a reward. So, how does a brand new car sound?”
“Vrooom! Vrooooom!” I replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment