Saturday, January 3, 2015

Who'll Buy My Memories (Dennis)

Willie Nelson recently redid a song called "Who'll Buy My Memories" with his sister- its a catchy song that I could fill with so many photos of my life.  I have been so blessed- I started to make a video of others for this song, after all, "Who would buy my Memories"?- but then I decided to add photos of mine as each photo means so much to me. I hope you  can recall memories you have as you listen to the song or perhaps recall some memories we had together as you take a couple minutes to recall. And by the way, the videos and memories are free today! (plus tax of coarse)

KNOW YOU’RE GETTING OLD WHEN . . .
Your spine goes out more than you do.
You’re asleep, and your family keep checking to see that you’re still alive.
You have a party and the people next door don’t even notice.
You are cautioned to slow down, not by the police but by your doctor.
You turn down the lights to be economical instead of romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment