Saturday, October 30, 2021

Imagine Life Without You

50 years ago I first met Jan when our family moved to Coulee Dam in my Junior year of high school  47 years ago we were married. 14 years ago I made this video about Jan. I do  not know when the song actually came out- finding the right song is the hardest part of making my videos. Jan and I in our early days of marriage would joke about who would go first when our time to go, came.  We would also joke about who loves the other the most. I am so thankful for Janice and the memories we share. I am also thankful for you who is reading this  today- God has you here for a purpose- Do not give up- Keep Pressing on. Some of us disagree on issues- but I still cannot imagine life without you. Today we say goodbye to my sister in Law- she knew the Lord- but it will still be hard to imagine Life without Her.






No comments:

Post a Comment