Monday, May 5, 2014

The New Guy

On May 8th, 2009- almost 5 years ago,  I started my first blog. It is a hobby and replaced my joke book hobby.  I never dreamed it would last this long and I still do not know what makes a great blog- some of my favorites do not have the most views- but that is ok, My first blog did not have a video attached like the other 810 since nor the daily quote photo I try to put in now.  I started blog, to share my videos I made, (some that youtube would not post,) and also to share my views that I felt was not getting out. I since have retired off council and now try to focus on making people laugh and think as well as show off my grandkids. I have 61 different labels to easier find a topic and make sure I do not have duplicates. Occasionally a video on a post will be removed by youtube and when find it, I try to re find it, replace it, or delete that post. My most popular all time page is "The Sound thru the Ages" which has  over 17,000 hits as of this post. The total page hits as of this posting now reaches over 100,000 pages viewed and over 14,600 page view hits last month. I am humbled and thank you- I pray you leave having laughed or challenged to be a better person even if we may disagree on a topic. I welcome suggestions on how to improve and I certainly thank you for taking time to view today's blog as well as others.

I could live without TV shows-in fact we do not have cable.  I find many of the commercials very well done and amusing. This is one made several years ago- called the New Guy. Some would still call me the new guy in Blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment